Better prerequisites for image quality and diagnosability:
- Precise positioning in the front plane without canine light localizer.
- Patient faces the unit/mirror to maintain the positioning, and is not destructed as easily.
- Efficient 3-point patient immobilization to prevent motion blurring.
- Spinal column compensation through automatic kV increase (radiation quality, not quantity) for clear visualization of the anterior teeth.
- Genuine pediatric program with reduced height (lower dose, eye lenses remain outside the exposure field).
- Program for transversal thick slice (molar region).
- Exact reproducibility of positioning (truly comparable follow-up X-rays!).
- More programs (8 Nos.)
- Quick and easy positioning: only 2 planes instead of 3 must be set (no canine plane adjustment).
- Convenient motorized height adjustments.
- All controls centralized on the multipad.
- Intuitive selection of the exposure parameters using icons (prevents errors !).
- Motorized collimators.
- Powerful 90 kV HF generator, suitable for demanding exposure needs.
- Networkability. No additional PC required, no need to install an image acquisition card in a PC.
- Solid construction, modern design.
- Operation with 2 sensors possible (option).
For details, please visit: